One for the calendar!
On 12–13 April, 2016 the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) and the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) are co-hosting a series of events to promote decentralized renewable energy technologies and cooperation.
- Ernesto Macías, President, ARE
- Rachel Kyte, CEO, SE4All and Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General
- Roberto Ridolfi, Director for Sustainable Growth and Development, European Commission
Find out more below, and be sure to contact the ARE for your free registration.
Day 1: ARE Energy Access Investment Summit
ARE is hosting a one-day Energy Access Investment Summit to bring together key decision makers and institutional and business representatives. The event will discuss market conditions, as well as key policy and financial initiatives for existing and upcoming rural electrification business opportunities.
The summit is open to the private sector, financiers, (inter)national and European public sector representatives, business networks and CSOs, who would like:
- to meet ARE members and partners; and
- to venture into, or to expand, investment and operations in rural electrification and renewable energy markets.
To celebrate the 10th ARE anniversary, a networking reception will take place in the evening.
Day 2: RECP Business and Finance Matchmaking Forum
On Day 2, the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) is hosting an “RECP Business and Finance Matchmaking Forum” for participants to identify and meet business partners and financiers.
You can register for the summit and find the full agenda on the Alliance for Rural Electrification website.