Join us at the Climate Week NYC 2022 as we launch our second Powering Jobs Census 2022: The Energy Access Workforce report to advocate and raise awareness about the immediate need to increase the human capacity pipeline for the distributed renewable energy (DRE) sector.
The event will feature compelling panelists to discuss the report’s findings and recommendations for actions to ensure the necessary human capital is in place to support the sector's growth. They include:
- Suman Sureshbabu, Global Energy Alliance for People and Planet of The Rockefeller Foundation
- Radhika Thakkar, Sun King/Greenlight Planet
- Dr. Debra Rowe, U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
- Divyam Nagpal, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Joshua Wycliffe, International Solar Alliance (ISA)
- Isaac Kiema, International Labor Organization
The report is part of our #PoweringJobs campaign that advocates for energy access jobs to be at the center -- not the side-lines -- of international and national development policies. The Powering Jobs Census 2022: The Energy Access Workforce research report was made possible by GET.invest, Good Energies Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Power for All, and our #PoweringJobs partners.