The Africa's Agripreneurs Summit is a two-day conference bringing together all stakeholders in the African agri-business industry to not only share knowledge on the available market options but also train attendants on key value-addition ventures.
The theme of this year's summit is “tapping into alternative funding and export market options”. Other key topics include:
- Key value-addition and agro-processing options
- The relevance of emerging technologies in agri-business
- Post-harvest handling
- The role of youth in agri-business
- Alternative funding options
- Opportunities in export markets and standards
- High-value agro-ventures
- Combatting climate change agro-impacts
- Precision farming for profits
- Organic farming market opportunities
The conference will be followed by a practical field tour of profit-making farms that utilise modern technologies, with all delegates receiving hands-on training for running profitable farms.